- Cancellations and skipped lessons will not be charged as long as the student has notified me prior to 24 hours of the scheduled lesson.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled lesson time, or lessons skipped without notifying me, will be charged the full, standard lesson price.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours of the scheduled lesson time will not be charged for the missed lesson.
- If you refer another student to me, let me know! For each person you refer to me, I’ll give the full price of their first lesson to you!
- Payment can be per-lesson or in bundles, such as a month at a time or a certain number of weeks.
- All lesson payments are due at or before the time of the lesson.
- Cash and checks may be used for any type of payment.
- Credit cards, and PayPal may be used to pay for multiple lessons (e.g. paying for 4 lessons at once).
- Invoices sent via PayPal and can be paid via the following methods.
- A PayPal account balance
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Instant bank account transfer
- PayPal Credit
- If a PayPal invoice is inaccurate, simply contact me to let me know.